Do Jinns exist? If so, how can we get rid of them?
Jinn are truely a creation of Allah. Allah created them from the smokeless flame of fire and they have ability to see us, but we can’t see them. Allah said in Suratul-Aaraf(7-27): “Verily, he and Qabiluhu(his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them". Allah said also in Suratul-Hujrat(15-27) : “And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire”.
The best treatment is:
- To read or recite Suratul-Baqarah in this house.
- Ayatul-Qursi every single night. There is a hadith narrated by Abu-Hurayra(RA) from Rasullah(pbuh) that mentioned the “Fadhul ayatul-Qursi who ever read it, Allah Subhanahou wattalla will send an Angel as guardian to secure that person until the next morning and Allah is the best Hafez.
- To recite twice a day (Morning & Afternoon) Suratul-Ikhlas (Qul Howa Allah Ahad) three times, Souratul-Falaq three times and Suratul-A”nnas three times.
- "Na-ouzo bekal-ematillah A”Tamma menn- sharri- Kulli- shytan'mareed(We seek refuge with Allah against every shytan who is rebellious),
- "Na-ouzo beLLah menna A”shytan A”rajeem (I seek refuge with Allah from every devil acts of the shytan)".
- "Allahumma- inna Na-ouzo beka menn shayateen AI-Inns wa-Al-jinn".
Keep these duahs daily and remember that the Ollama are divided to two opinions:
- Jinn can go unto a human body and speak up with a different voice.
- The others say that it’s impossible that the jinns can control the human body because Allah Talla created them differently; therefore, how come the jinns can go;through a human if Allah made them from fire? Only they do Touch (Mass) because Allah said in the holly Quran: Suratul- Baqarah (2-275): "Those who eat Riba will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytan(Satan) leading him to insanity ; And also, in Suratul-A”araf(7-201)” Verily, those who are Al-Muttaqun(the pious), when an evil thought comes to them from Shaytan , they remember Allah and (indeed) they then see (aright)".
Allah knows best.