Assalamualaikum Sheick Mustafa.
I would like to know the benefit of “Salah Al-duha”. I also would like to know how to increase our iman and the supplications to have a good ending. May Allah reward you.
“In the Name of Allah, The Merciful, The Most Kind”
Walikum salam brother:
In response to your question, Insha Allah, please note the following
- Salatudh-Dhuha is a recommended Sunnah done when the heat of the day begins to increase, as reported in the Hadith: “ Salatul-Awwabin is when the hooves of the young camels are burnt by the heat of the sand”
- It is also permissible from after the sunrise (ending of the prohibition of prayer) until half an hour before the Athan of Zurh, or less.
- The number of rak’ahs should be between two and twelve.
- The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said: “whoever prays Salat-ul-Fajr in Jammah could stay in the Masjid glorifying Allah until after the sunrise. Then if stands up and pray two rakah (Nafela called Al-duha), he will have the reward of performing a complete Haj and Umrah with me…” and the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) repeated, “complete, complete, complete (meaning fully with me)". This can also be done in your house, Insha’Allah, you will have the same reward.
To increase the iman:
- We must pray our salah on time, regularly and perfectly.
- Perform the salah in Jammah.
- Perform all the Sunnah and Nafelah salah.
- Avoid committing sins and if you do, quickly go back to Allah in repentance and seeking forgiveness.
- Gain from halal and avoid all haram.
- Make du’aa to Allah to increase your iman.
Allah knows best.
Fatwa: Sheick Mostafa